Home CCTV Security Perth
Installing a proper security system that keeps your family and property safe is one of the best investments. However, given how burglars and thieves are always finding better and more innovative ways to break into homes and businesses, mere burglar alarms will no longer suffice. For this reason, installing home CCTV systems is a prudent option for security.
What is a Home CCTV System?
Closed-circuit televisions (CCTVs) are a surveillance system that uses strategically-placed cameras connected to a network recorder with a hard drive to monitor activity within the area of installation. The term “closed-circuit” refers to the way the transmission is limited to this central console. Access to the footage is likewise limited to the home or business owner and possibly a private security consultant.
What are the uses of a Home CCTV System?
- Automated Crime Prevention: Home security remains the top reason why people buy and install CCTV systems. Putting one in ensures that all activities in and around the home are monitored and recorded. Surveillance goes on even when the homeowner is out of the house for prolonged periods.
- 24/7 Parenting: Parents of young children find CCTVs a godsend when it comes to looking after their kids. As homeowners can hook up CCTV systems to mobile devices or home computers and laptops, it becomes easier to see what the children are doing, and the footage can prompt relevant action from either mum or dad. At the same time, CCTVs can also aid in the care of senior citizens in the home, particularly those who have dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Why We Use Dahua for our CCTV Systems
Dahua Technology Solutions provide excellent options for home security, particularly CCTV systems, with the following benefits:
- High-definition recording capability;
- Low-light solutions for optimal surveillance at night;
- Easy to install – and equally easy to use – systems; and
- Cameras and recording equipment suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.